Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sharing...or Just Taking Over...Not Sure!

OK...I have been wanting to blog for a long time and even set up my own site around 1 year ago but it looked a little overwhelming for me. My husband has been encouraging me to blog and I want to , but for some reason, keep putting it off. So he just made his own blog site. He did a great job! I'm very proud of him! But, he told me the other night, to take over! Great! He does all the hard work and I do the fun stuff! Sounds good!



So, I guess I will just introduce myself as Donnie's wife, Charlotte. I love being a stay-at-home mom...it's not easy, but I am so blessed to be home with them! My interests are reading, writing, eating out, just eating, massages, pedicures, shopping by myself (that's when I do the best shopping) church, husband, and my girls.



Thank you to everyone who inspired me to have a blog (some include Sarah, Amber, Kim, Heather, Jenni, etc..) Everyone has a different style of writing and it showcases their personality.

I wish I could have just one of you to show me the ins and outs of this thing!



Thank you all for your time! Tata for now!





5 comments:

  1. Good for you Charlotte!!! I'm proud of you! It's so much fun...and once you get the hang of how blogger works....it will get even more fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte I'm proud of you too! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go woman! You rock! If I can do it....you definitely can do it!
    I'm so excited to read all of your blogs....funtimes!!!!!!!
    I've been babysitting all week, so my blog may not happen until next week! :)
    Happy 4th of July.....We love our freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I had no idea!!! It's about time we get to read about your family now!!! :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that at least one of you is blogging! Fun to hear about your lives ... I almost feel related! :)

    ReplyDelete