Thursday, July 9, 2009

Discussions with my 4 year old!


Here are some discussions I have had with my beautiful 4 year old this week.


While in the bathtub, Miranda and I were discussing "Tess" our chocolate lab that we are keeping for a year. I was telling her that right now Tess's last name is Gaydosz b/c that is her owners last name but once her owner marries my brother, Tess (the dog) will then become a Yoder.


This lead into a deeper discussion of who Miranda will marry and what her last name will become. She will either be Miranda Pond b/c she just may marry Skylar Pond ( a little boy her age) or it will be Sanich b/c she just may marry Austin Sanich who is 12 years old. She is leaving her options open. ;)


I also had the opportunity of trying to convince Miranda people do NOT kiss until they are married! HAHA! We'll see how long she suckers that belief! But then (as if mommy n daddy would detest this) she informed me she will not be getting married. WHEW! Daddy can breath again...whenever Miranda starts dating, Daddy says he will have his shotgun close by because "he isn't afraid to go back to jail!" Hahahah! He sounds so tough!


She also has been intrigued with Michael Jackson's death. No, she really has no idea who he is ...but ok, yes, I am intrigued with he life story so we had the t.v on about him all day wednesday. It gave me a great opportunity to discuss eternity with her and the importance of loving Jesus and living for Him!


Anyways, just wanted to share some of my cool conversations from the week!


Love ya guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment