Monday, June 22, 2009


So here is post # 1 for me Donovan Shetler probably the only one in the world who does not know how to actually keep a blogspot up to date. My wife Charlotte is the blogger follower and loves to follow anyone and everyones' site. I must say everyone I've seen are very impressive but how do you find the time to update all the time. This will be a new adventure and am looking forward to the challenge. I think this is an awesome way to follow people's families and journeys and see how people change and grow.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Someone elses blog to look at! Mine is thesonnerfamily.blogspot.com! Excited to read all your stories! Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! You'll do great ... cuz you're one of those guys with a pretty cool personality that shows in the way you write (on FB at least). :) Can't wait to learn more about your wonderful little family and the world beyond our Indiana borders.

    ReplyDelete